英语是一门语言,因此训练是提升英语技能的较主要渠道。为了帮助大伙更高效学习,下文中特整理了商务英语面试常用语,一块儿看看吧。
1、商务英语面试常用语
1、I have applied for the position of ....
我申请了贵公司...职位。
2、I think I'm quite fit for assistant's job.
我感觉我非常适合做助理的工作。
3、I’m looking for a job. Are there any vacancies?
我在找工作,请问你们有空缺吗?
4、I haven’t done anything like that before.
我以前没做过这种工作。
5、 I’m coming for your adverti百度竞价推广ent for ….
我是来面试你们广告上...职位的。
6、My school training combined with my practice in the factories should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.
我在研究所的练习,加上实习工作,使我合适这份工作。我相信我能成功。
7、 I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.
我感觉现在的工作,已经达到顶峰,即没升迁机会。
8、Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If an opportunity knocks, I will take it.
我期望能获得一份更好的工作,假如机会到来,我会抓住。
2、面试的商务英语口语对话
Why should we hire you?
为何你觉得你能胜任大家公司这个职位呢?
Why you think you are qualified for this position?
我的人际交往能力非常强。我在上个公司就职时,熟练学会了工作步骤,而且我具备团队精神和出色的人际关系技能。
I have excellent communication skills and I am familiar with the procedures for the last company I worked for. Besides I am a team player and have great interpersonal skills.
我不在意从底层做起。
I don‘t mind getting my hands dirty.
我的专业和工作经验使我能胜任这个职位。
My major and working experience make me qualified for this position.
我在研究所所受的练习,加上实习工作历程,应该使我合适这份工作。
3、常用职场商务英语
1.We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality,mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods.
大家期望在保证水平、互惠互利与买卖彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们打造业务关系。
实用短语提取:
we'd like to..?I'd like to...大家/我期望on the basis of..在.?的基础上
2.In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business relations with you.
为了扩大大家在贵国的出口业务,大家期望和你们打造直接贸易关系。
实用短语:
in order to..为了
business relations贸易关系
3.Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us.
期望在大家之间可以打造互惠互利的贸易关系。
实用短语:
Our hope is to..大家期望?
establish..relations打造..的关系
特别提醒:假如你对英语语言学习有兴趣,想要深入学习,好了解沪江网校精品课程,量身打造高效好用的个性化学习策略,专用督导全程伴学。扫一扫定制专用课程
以上就是为大伙介绍的商务英语面试常用语,期望可以切实帮助到大伙。更多商务英语学习有关信息,可以关注沪江网查看。